Welcome to the website www.spainbydialibre.com (hereinafter, website) owned by DÍA LIBRE VIAJES, S.L. (hereinafter, Día Libre), with physical office at C / Serrano, 219, 1º C, 28016, Madrid (Spain), with N.I.F. B-82857749 and enrolled in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, in Volume 16125, Book 0, Folio 155, Section 8, Page number M-273133, registration 2.
This website (www.spainbydialibre.com) aims to provide users with information regarding:
a) Tours managed and organized in Spain:
b) All Mayor Tourist Destinations in Spain and Recommendations;
c) Best Valued Gastronomic Options in Spain;
d) Organization of Itineraries in Spain, according to the preferences of the customer;
e) Hotels in any city of Spain;
f) Organization of Personalized Trips in Spain;
g) Flights Recommendation;
h) Any service that the customer could need;
i) The Computer Company that manages this website.
Please read the following information carefully before making any use of this website, since the use of it is subject to the following CONDITIONS OF USE:
Día Libre does not guarantee that its website will work without interruption or free of errors. For this reason, it reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, the accessibility of its pages as well as the contents thereof, either due to the need to carry out maintenance, repair, or to update or improvement operations, although it will develop the precise efforts to avoid them and in this case, correct them or update them as soon as possible.
SECOND.- The user is committed to the correct use of the website and utilities that are provided according to the law, this legal notice, and the instructions and notices that are communicated to him/her. Likewise, the user agrees to make an appropriate use of the services and contents that Día Libre offers and, not to use them for:
– Carry out illicit activities or activities constituting a crime, contrary to good faith, morality and public order, and / or that violate the regulation on Intellectual and Industrial property, or any other rule of the applicable legal system.
– Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism, or any content that violates Human Rights.
– Introduce or disseminate on the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) susceptible to causing damage to computer systems.
THIRD.- Día Libre excludes any liability for damages of any kind:
– Those possibly resulting from the interruption of the operation or the lack of availability of access to the website (www.spainbydialibre.com);
– The privacy and security in the use of the website by the user, and / or the unauthorized access of unauthorized third parties;
– Derived from the connection, content or services available in the linked sites referred to in the website;
– The possible transmission by downloading or not, of elements that negatively affect the computer systems and;
– The accuracy, completeness and punctual updating of the contents of its website.
FOURTH.- In accordance with the above provisions, the user agrees to use the content that it is available to all users on the website, meaning by this, and without this list having a limiting nature, texts, photographs, graphics, images , icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the “Contents”), in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, other Notices, Regulations of Use and Instructions placed in his/her knowledge, as well as morality and generally accepted Good Manners and Public Order.
FIFTH.- The Contents are the Intellectual Property of Día Libre or of third parties that have voluntarily assigned them (borrowers of the services offered), without any of the Operating Rights or any others that may exist being understood to be transferred to the user, under any circumstances on said Contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
Also, the user will be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided through this website.
C/Menéndez Pelayo 67, loc. 2 y 3
Torre Retiro- 28009 Madrid
+34 913 440 399
1200 Brickell Avenue, Suite 1950
Miami, FL 33131
+1 786 9919 330
Santiago de Compostela
Camino de Santiago
Spain by Día Libre, an independent affiliate of
Día Libre Madrid Miami – a Virtuoso Member.