This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is intended to provide you with all the information you need to understand the scope and meaning of Data Processing so that acceptance, absolutely necessary to access and use the Web, is agreed and based on a well-informed consent, set out in the Data Protection Regulations that are applicable at any time.
1. Who is responsible for the Processing of your Data?
• Denomination: Dia Libre Viajes, S.L.
• Registered Office: C/Serrano, 219, 1 º C, 28016, Madrid (Spain).
• Inscription: Madrid Mercantile Registry, volume 16125, book 0, Folio 155, Section 8, sheet number M-273133, inscription 2.
• NIF: B-82857749.
• Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org and Telephone: + 34 913 440 399.
Through the web of www.spainbydialibre.com (hereinafter “SBDL”), we provide information in relation to the different trips, tours or experiences within Spain and we also offer the possibility of requesting personalized and related information to trips or itineraries for the consumer or user.
2. For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At SBDL We treat the information provided by users and consumers for the following purposes:
– For the management and application of pre-contractual measures: from SBDL We treat your Personal Data to facilitate and expedite the process of hiring our Travel Agency for you, in the event that it is finally contracted. These measures include:
- The provision of the Information Service requested by users or consumers, in relation to:
- The Tours we offer
- Organization of the itinerary
- Destinations requested or recommended
- Culinary Recommendations
- Recommended hotels
- Personalized Trips organization
- Flights to different destinations
- Any of the services offered or not on the web
• To provide personalized advice to users.
– To send Commercial Communications in case you have given us your consent or, if you are already a customer, continue communicating with you, without prejudice to the right to oppose at any time.
– Where appropriate, for the assignment and/or international transfer of your personal data to Dia Libre Travel Miami L.L.C., for eventual and subsequent provision of the travel agency service.
3. What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is as follows:
• The unequivocal consent of the person concerned, based on article 6.1. A) of the RGPD:
-Obtained through Web Forms, email or Web user registration, and requested to provide response and advice regarding Requests for Information.
-Obtained through a checked box in a Web form, agreeing the sending of commercial communications.
• Management of pre-contractual measures, based on article 6.1. b) of the RGPD, so that, in the cases in which the user has contacted us requesting certain information, we could contact him/her again, to confirm if, in respect of that request, he/she needs something else.
• Legitimate interest based on article 6.1. f) of the RGPD, in the event that you are a user of the Web SBDL and also client, we could send you Commercial Communications, as long as they are related to products similar to those contracted by you and , without prejudice you could oppose at any time.
• Appropriate guarantees for the international transfer of data based on article 46.2. c) RGPD.
Dia Libre Travel has subscribed the Clauses approved by the European Commission for the transfer of your data to Dia Libre Travel Miami L.L.C., with the purposes described above. You can access more information about this agreement by accessing the following email address: email@example.com
Also, we inform you that the lack of input of the required data, implies the inability to reply to your requests for information, to register on the web and to apply the necessary precontractual measures so we can provide the requested service.
4. How have your data been obtained?
They have been provided by the interested party through the sending of emails requesting information directed to SBDL, through Web Forms.
5. How long do we keep your data?
- The personal data provided will be retained for the entire time a created account is available, in order to offer services or, in case you contacted our Customer Service team, the time required to be able to provide you with information related to your consultation, and never for a period exceeding 3 years, provided that you do not oppose to its treatment.
- The personal data provided by the interested parties when booking services offered by SBDL, will be retained during the term of the pre-contract, ie, until you confirm us whether or not that you want to contract the service, but in no case by a period of more than 1 year from the date on which the information was sent.
6. Which recipients is your data being communicate to?
International transfer to Dia Libre Miami L.L.C. (USA) for eventual and subsequent provision of the service as a Travel Agency.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any interested party may exercise the following rights by postal mail at the address indicated above, or by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
– Right of Access:
Anyone has the right to obtain information about whether we are dealing with personal data that concern them or not in SBDL.
– Right of rectification and suppression:
The persons concerned have the right to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary any longer for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Right to limitation of treatment:
In certain circumstances, those concerned may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain it for the purposes of exercising or defending possible claims.
– Right of Opposition:
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, those concerned may object to the processing of their data. SBDL, will cease to treat the data, except for legitimate and compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of
For treatments based on obtaining your consent, you may revoke them at any time, by
going to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
e) Right of portability:
If applies, you may request the portability of your data.
f) The right not to be subject to Automated Decisions:
In the assumption in which personal data is used to develop profiles related to preferences, reliability, behavior, etc.
In any case, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you
have not received any satisfaction in exercising your rights. The address of the Agency is C/Jorge
Juan 6, 28001 and its website is www.agpd.es